Lg v20 with no cel signal after unlock

A

AC Question

Hey, I need some urgent help with my phone. I bought a great condition lg v20 of eBay, it was sold as unlocked but when it arrived and switched on was asking for an unlock code. I took it to a supposed cellphone expert who tried to unlock it with some kind of small box, I suppose with unlocking software but not with an unlock code. After finishing the unlocking process I have no cel signal with my 4g lte sim, just continually searches for cel signal. We tried to get a signal with 5 different SIM cards with no luck, the strange thing is with an old 3G sim it picked up a signal and managed to make a call. I took to another guy who said the unlock they tried could have damaged an important android security file and there is no solution. I have no idea what to do now, feeling really desperate. Any suggestions or comments would be really appreciated!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number for the phone, and which carrier are you on? Are you certain the phone supports the carrier's network bands?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver