LG's promise of faster updates?

jcbehm

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got the July security patch today. Said it did something with the Camera and Google lens. We shall see. I'm on Sprint as fyi
I'm on T-Mobile, and I think I noticed that bright camera mode had an 'auto' setting now instead of just on or off. But you can't have both HDR and bright camera on at the same time, you have to pick one or the other.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Seriously, if I was LG I’d be all over PT like a rash, purely because Samsung will absolutely not be. LG has great hardware imo and for example G7 ticks pretty much every box except for the software one.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, if I was LG I’d be all over PT like a rash, purely because Samsung will absolutely not be. LG has great hardware imo and for example G7 ticks pretty much every box except for the software one.
One month in and one update so far

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if I buy an Unlocked T-Mobile G7 and use it on AT&T, will it get updates sinces AT&T isn't selling the g7?

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if I buy an Unlocked T-Mobile G7 and use it on AT&T, will it get updates sinces AT&T isn't selling the g7?

Of course, but unlocked phones apparently the last on the list for updates..... although since it's a TMobile model maybe that's not the case

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

You would most likely need to use lg desktop software to get the updates because you wouldn't be using a T-Mobile SIM to get the updates from T-Mobile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord