Lockscreen camera and phone are grey and white instead red and green help

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I did mistake early this morning I download wallpaper Uninstall it I went to my wallpaper click on feature and I didn't pay attention when set it but noticed now lockscreen both telephone and camera grey icon and symbols color are white instead black telephone green camera red
How can I restore colors back going to best buy today if I can't restore colors what will happen factory reset can best buy restore them I do have insurance if phone broke get replacement free is that what going to happen get another phone due what I did?
I need help please

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
So what I done early yesterday morning I did download Christmas wallpaper made phone and camera white lockscreen and I don't know how to restore them back to default color my brother downloaded icon theme but I didn't like it if I clicked on theme default icons still white
I want both telephone icon green and camera back to red

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sounds like you have a theme, long press empty page on home screen then tap themes,4 dots upper left tap then my stuff and choose stock theme

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
did that same thing so have no clue what wallpaper i download all i know that when i download christmas app google play store no gallery store it remind you that it didn't say lockscreen just show wallpaper when i hit it changed camera and lockscreen icons smybol grey on outside and symbols are white

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
did that same thing so have no clue what wallpaper i download all i know that when i download christmas app google play store no gallery store it remind you that it didn't say lockscreen just show wallpaper when i hit it changed camera and lockscreen icons smybol grey on outside and symbols are white
Pick apply default theme from galaxy app.store Screenshot_20201226-210012_Galaxy%20Themes.jpeg

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
default galexy store shows default wallpaper feature 3 purple flowers icons default<-don't do nothing my brother install winter sky ux yes did have telephone green and camera red but made icons white circles little and some of colors are not right like text message is blue white that one white orange<i restore theme when happened and still white icons with wallpaper feature pre loaded 3 purple one

my brother saids move on since colors have been modifly or hide them i don't know what to do

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
default galexy store shows default wallpaper feature 3 purple flowers icons default<-don't do nothing my brother install winter sky ux yes did have telephone green and camera red but made icons white circles little and some of colors are not right like text message is blue white that one white orange<i restore theme when happened and still white icons with wallpaper feature pre loaded 3 purple one

my brother saids move on since colors have been modifly or hide them i don't know what to do
It shows but you have to tap to reapply

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
yeah if i go to lockscreen shortcuts camera and phone i see it its very frustrating i don't want to factory reset phone because i somehow manage to make those 2 shortcuts white instead of green and red due to sorry christmas wallpaper i download

there's another option called reset i don't know need to clear galaxy themes i guess i need to go to verizon i don't know its very frustrating

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yeah if i go to lockscreen shortcuts camera and phone i see it its very frustrating i don't want to factory reset phone because i somehow manage to make those 2 shortcuts white instead of green and red due to sorry christmas wallpaper i download

there's another option called reset i don't know need to clear galaxy themes i guess i need to go to verizon i don't know its very frustrating
So your saying you press reapply stock theme and it didn't change?

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
yep nothing

hold up here maybe i'm parnoid but android 11 lockscreen phone on left side still green and camera red right or not little confused

i'm seeing this person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuixHQgaqg

can somebody double check there phone and tell me if that is right or not i swear when i was over at cell phone store other day they were green and red on lockscreen it seems did software update on 23rd

Last edited:

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
on android 11 one ou1 latest version 3.0 when lockscreen whatever that color is showing and 10 they were red and green? also default on preloaded wallpaper 3 purple is supposed to be right color
or is because i click on preloaded wallpaper 3 and it happened when i did home and lockscreen?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
on android 11 one ou1 latest version 3.0 when lockscreen whatever that color is showing and 10 they were red and green? also default on preloaded wallpaper 3 purple is supposed to be right color
or is because i click on preloaded wallpaper 3 and it happened when i did home and lockscreen?
Can you show a screenshot of your lock screen?