Lollipop update waiting room

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Really wish I'd known all those facts. Gonna have to factory wipe my 10 now - too many things not working right.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Isn't that article about KitKat? This thread is about Lollipop. I'm confused about your post.

Edit: never mind. I now know. My apologies.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Really wish I'd known all those facts. Gonna have to factory wipe my 10 now - too many things not working right.

Don't wipe it because of that one article. Just because one person says it doesn't mean it's true. You device will be fine.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't wipe it because of that one article. Just because one person says it doesn't mean it's true. You device will be fine.
That one person is an engineer from Google. That's good enough for me. And the device was exhibiting exactly the symptoms he described.

bigwilly087

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I sideloaded lollipop, and it has made a TREMENDOUS difference for me. Everything is much smoother, and most importantly, I haven't had one freeze yet which was a daily occurrence before.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I sideloaded lollipop, and it has made a TREMENDOUS difference for me. Everything is much smoother, and most importantly, I haven't had one freeze yet which was a daily occurrence before.
Well, not meaning to burst any bubbles, but let's see what it seems like a month from now. ;-)