Low quality chargers, burnout in usb Port

awegust

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I will never take up another LG phone. The USB charger in my V10 is loose and always leaves me, no matter what kind of charger I use, be it the OEM, the replaced OEM, or other people's OEM LG chargers. I have to jiggle the charger, notwithstanding Fast Charge, and can't get power going into my phone half the time. I wanted to love this phone, but now it's one of the worst.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
What has it got to do with low quality chargers? Did one burn out your phone's USB port? If the phone is new, see if you can get it replaced.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I think that awegust is trying to say is the USB port connected to the phone's motherboard is loose. Correct me if I'm wrong - it is soldered on - not a modular connection - so not easy to fix.

Like hanoku said, it is still under warranty assuming that it was purchased from a carrier or authorized reseller. And if you never "take up another LG phone" good luck having a device with removable battery and sd card.

Also this might be helpful:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...e-solved-loose-charger-issue.html#post5042654

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I understood that the phone port was bad, but the title was about "low quality chargers". My query was what have the chargers got to do with his phone... unless they burnt out the port or something like that. The V10 was only released this past October, so hopefully it can be replaced under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4