MA6 source released OTA should be out this week

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
How do i check for the update since i am running a custom ROM and rooted? Do i just do as i normally would and go to system update and check for it? Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
How do i check for the update since i am running a custom ROM and rooted? Do i just do as i normally would and go to system update and check for it? Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Joe, you can't receive the update with a custom recovery. As soon as it is available I will post the method for you rooted guys to get the update.

I will have the manual update method posted at lunch (1.5 hours) but this will be for the non rooted members. This update does not include the premium package. Relax...

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Joe, you can't receive the update with a custom recovery. As soon as it is available I will post the method for you rooted guys to get the update.

I will have the manual update method posted at lunch (1.5 hours) but this will be for the non rooted members. This update does not include the premium package. Relax...

Ohh then what's the use lol...

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but what is the MA6? I haven't been on the boards in a while but I wasn't aware of an update that we were expecting.

Thanks

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but what is the MA6? I haven't been on the boards in a while but I wasn't aware of an update that we were expecting.

Thanks

Seems like it is an update that is going to be including bug fixes and buddy page. Sadly not premium suite with this one.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Not sure why I seem so out of it. I don't even know what the Premium Suite is or that we might be getting it :)

No worries. Premium Suite is supposed to be software features coming from the Note 2 to the GS3. Mostly people are excited for multi-view multi-window whatever you want to call it.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh, ha. ok. Thanks! With this update now here it makes me think we won't be getting the premium suite upgrade anytime soon. I am gonna say not till April! :(