market place issue

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I keep trying to dload an app from the market place. I get the green bar showing the dload is proceeding. As soon as the green bar fills the app is no where to ne found on my Dinc. Is there a problem with my Dinc or the market place? I am able to dload on wallpapers from a wallpaper app just fine.

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
i want to have a pincode for the market before being able to launch the market and then another pin code to download the app and another pin code to install the app. and also a pin code to gain access to the settings part of the phone. i would also like to see a redistricted mode for the phone were my kids cant download or purchase any apps if i decide to let them use my phone to play a game. also biometrics would be a great option to log into my phone with. also voice print would be nice to confirm as well.

Last edited:

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
i want to have a pincode for the market before being able to launch the market and then another pin code to download the app and another pin code to install the app. and also a pin code to gain access to the settings part of the phone. i would also like to see a redistricted mode for the phone were my kids cant download or purchase any apps if i decide to let them use my phone to play a game. also biometrics would be a great option to log into my phone with. also voice print would be nice to confirm as well.

Just get APP PROTECTOR. It works really good and can solve your problems. You can add any setting or application to be locked out before loading. Its only like $3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco24