Media volume issue.....very frustrating!

Deltra max

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Has this problem been solved yet? Samsung galaxy s4 listening to google play music or YouTube and lose volume after about an hour of listening. I can't get it back. happens every day. the only thing I can think of is after a notification sound it reverts back to a low volume setting. but even if I turn up the setting on the device settings too high I still can't hear. any advice please?

Did u ever find out how to fix plzz

John R3

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh wow! I'll try. There are a bunch of separate volume controls on your android. The ringer, alarm, voice calls, head phone, Bluetooth, system, notifications and media are the ones I know about. There may be more. When an app like youtube is interrupted, it may not release the media volume control back to the OS or gets stuck with the media volume turned off or muted for an incoming call. One solution is to clear the cache of the app you were using however this may not always work. Another solution is to load a free volume control app and adjust the media volume that many if you are having trouble with. This is because many of the OS build variation do not have media volume as a separate control. The volume rocker typically works with the active app.

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
The problem is caused by phone app. Each and every time I make a call, then the media volume goes mute. I installed an app (volume fixer) from the play store but it's really frustrating to use the app every time after the call.

It's undoubtedly caused when making a call. Any permanent solution?

Joseph Rubin

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
The problem is caused by phone app. Each and every time I make a call, then the media volume goes mute. I installed an app (volume fixer) from the play store but it's really frustrating to use the app every time after the call.

It's undoubtedly caused when making a call. Any permanent solution?

I agree, it's something with the calls that's causing it. Have the exact same issue, if I get a call, or place a call. The media volume is muted. I can't figure out the cause

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinst-uk