Menu swipe "lags"

floyype

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Is it only me, or does the menu animations SOMETIMES lag when you swipe them?
Not any brutal lags, just small "fps lags"
Like when you open up the "Apps" menu and you get all these pages to swipe through and you right away swipe right and the first time it kinda lags,(barely noticeable but still a SMALL lag.) then all the other swipes run very smoothly...

It's not the end of the world.. but I wanna know if I'm the only one because then I return my phone and get one that's not messed up..

Thnx in advande :D

kpdx

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I just repeated the scenario on my note4. It does lag when I scroll right. So much so that I get a brief "thinking about it circle" if I flip through too fast.
It is like it is loading a new page, not scrolling o a page your already on. I do not get the impression that I have a defective device.

So far I have had no complaints. Perfect device for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
I use dodol, with my phone "asleep" (if you will) for about 15 minutes, I woke it up to test this. When I clicked the app drawer icon, I got about a half second circle spin. Once the drawer loaded though, no lag left or right. And, even if I lock my phone then wake it back up, I still get no spin. It was just that first time after it had been in standby for 15(?) minutes that it gave me a very slight lag.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag