Micro sd card question.

andione1983

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Firs time post here.

Good evening all, I have a question not sure if any of you out there can assist.

If I have a micro sd card out of a mobile phone. Is there any way to identify the make an model of the owners device that it has come out of? Are there any files or text files that would have a notation of the last device it was installed in. Thankyou in Advance.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, thank you for creating an account. It makes communicating easier.

The only way I can think there might be is there might be meta data attached to a photo or video if they are accessible. The name that is listed will be a model number that you will probably have to look up to know what the device was.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Firs time post here.

Good evening all, I have a question not sure if any of you out there can assist.

If I have a micro sd card out of a mobile phone. Is there any way to identify the make an model of the owners device that it has come out of? Are there any files or text files that would have a notation of the last device it was installed in. Thankyou in Advance.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Welcome to AC!
Did you find a lost sd card?