mms on xylon

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Why can't i send MMS on xylon? I have the kernel that came with it. I can receive mms but not send. I don't know if it worked on aokp do it may just be a ROM thing. Anyone have any ideas? It worked on stock ROM btw.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Why can't i send MMS on xylon? I have the kernel that came with it. I can receive mms but not send. I don't know if it worked on aokp do it may just be a ROM thing. Anyone have any ideas? It worked on stock ROM btw.

When you flash a new ROM always do a full wipe (Wipe data/factory reset, within recovery) and do not restore any system data with TiBu... if you neglected either of those rules you've got to reflash cleanly before you can ask about bugs, etc.

Also read through the ROM thread.. I know they can get long, but proper etiquette is to read at least the last 5-10 pages of a ROM thread before posting so you'll have an idea of any recent issues with the latest build and if there is a solution already, or if the issue is known and the dev acknowledged it. If you don't see anything then post about it there.. since we don't have a thread for the ROM here it will be hard to get a relevant response here.

:)

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
OK fair enough. I did do the full wipe and followed your guide so i didn't restore system data and since xda is so hard to post on i figured i would ask here. I was hoping someone here used xylon and might have an answer. I'll read through the xda post againandsee what i can find.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
OK fair enough. I did do the full wipe and followed your guide so i didn't restore system data and since xda is so hard to post on i figured i would ask here. I was hoping someone here used xylon and might have an answer. I'll read through the xda post againandsee what i can find.

I hear you, xda can be difficult to post on for a newb, I don't think I can post in ROM threads there yet either, lol. But def read through the last bunch of pages you may be able to find the answer to your question :)