MOAR Updated To v6.0 09/28/2013

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Just starting to download the new version now, I will attempt a dirty flash from version 5.01 later. It looks like the new version is a knockout. I really enjoy this ROM and all of its customizations. Same link as the old version.

ROM MOAR MD4 v6.0

Changelog v6.0 : 09/28/2013

Added Morphology option to Settings. On the fly color changes (ANY COLOR) for 23 different items!!
Added a ton more mods to Mod Control. 29 options in this menu now!!
Custom carrier text option now in Mod Control. Enter whatever you want!
Now enable scrolling wallpaper and rotation from Mod Control for TouchWiz launchers
Added left side statusbar clock
Fixed the brightness slider toggle once and for all
Update all apps including Xposed Installer and Pie Control to latest versions
Rearranged settings a bit MOAR
Added music control to customize the volume rocker functions and response delay. Thanks @loserskater for the awesome mod!
Fixed the overlapping icons with so they don't go under the clock anymore
Enabled landscape split screen and group messaging in SecMms (both with toggle)
Further optimized some MOAR code in SystemUI and android.policy.jar
Additional csc edits to unlock MOAR features
Fixed and disabled the menu key from unlocking the phone w/ all lockscreens
Allow all rotations w/ toggle from Mod Control
Enable lockscreen rotation w/toggle from Mod Control
Show/Hide statusbar on lockscreen / Toggle in Mod Control
Show/Hide bluetooth icon in statusbar
Show/Hide vibrate/silent volume icon in statusbar
Fixed the hot boot issue with the Blackberry lockscreen
Ability to use pngs for pulldown, statusbar, and dragbar / See this ->POST<- for more info
New look and feel to Aroma installer
Added AOSP MMS as an Aroma option. Thanks @cbass15 for the apks!
Redid .zip side Morphology to further compliment the 'built in' Settings Morphology
Added stock or modified animations to Aroma installer
Added choice of AccuWeather widgets to Aroma
Added Aroma option to change 'mods only' w/o reinstalling the ROM
Added new version of S4 sVoice

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Sorry flash worked for me. Wiped cache and Davlik only.
Did you flash on top of 5.01? I could tell right away it didn't take, the brightness slider was off, plus it broke the text messages, crashed as soon as I opened it and then rebooted. It is time to clean out some unused apps so I'll just set aside an hour or so to flash it later.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The reports on XDA look good. A few people here and there with some minor problems, but that always seems to be the case with any ROM. For most of those that have flashed it, things look good. I haven't had time yet, and tomorrow's not looking very promising either. Sometime during the week, I hope, I'll get enough free time to try it out.

Hoping a dirty flash works, as I had to re-do everything from scratch just a month or so ago.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I flashed it earlier tonight, it is really smooth and I am still playing with all the colors and customizations. Read that battery life improved, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I even installed the Red Boot, never did like the MOAR boot screen. Much better.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
So I plan on running Morphology again to customize a few things, is it possible to dirty flash a kernel change or do I have to wipe everything again? I can't ask over at xda, I haven't posted enough times and don't want to just post garbage to get my count up.

delao13

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I did dirty flash over 5.01. Try downloading the file again, sometimes the downloads are corrupted. My installation was silky smooth.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Too late Huckleberry, I already did a clean install last night, used the TiBU advice and tried a different kernel, seems sweet so far. I even used the red boot on the same page to get rid of the plain MOAR on startup. Now I have 2 rings spinning in a red background, appears more "polished". This version is definitely a must have, so nice and yet it just purrs along. My phone feels like brand new again.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
For future use, the Kernel and ROM are independent of each other. You don't need to wipe the ROM and start over to change the Kernel. Clearing cache and Dalvik wouldn't hurt (but probably isn't really necessary either.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
For future use, the Kernel and ROM are independent of each other. You don't need to wipe the ROM and start over to change the Kernel. Clearing cache and Dalvik wouldn't hurt (but probably isn't really necessary either.
Thanks, what I meant in the previous post was I did a clean install with a different kernel than what I had with 5.01. Your answer helps my other question, I was thinking of flashing again to Ktoonz, I see that KTweaker comes with. Not in a rush, but it is nice to know I can flash away without data loss, not that I lost it just spent a lot of time restoring it. So much to learn.