Moto 360: straps can be changed

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
This is a big deal for me. When I do wear my watches, I sometimes base them of what color the strap is. Being able to change from grey to tan, etc is a nice feature. Especially if the straps are not that expensive. I am not a fan of metal, all leather all the time.

cav22

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope this is still true as almost all recent images I have seen for the Moto360 it always shows the non metal bands. The image that so many loved from the start was the one with the metal band. I will definitely be disappointed if it is not an option.

prodigal27

May 17, 2010
Visit site

MojoVersion8

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Looking at the back of the 360, I'm assuming you can change them with any of the bands they offer and not regular watch bands. From what I can tell by the photos, the watch band looks like a single strap that just slides through end to end. Unlike traditional watches which use a spring or screw bar.

Motorola Moto 360 hands-on | PhoneArena reviews
I doubt the band goes all the way through, that would be a waste of space, I think it might have the regular spring loaded design only it's covered up, if so it might just require the tool to slip down the side to take the band off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun