Moto 360 UK availability

moto999

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
It's very odd, one minute amazon has them, the next they don't. 1st November seems to be the common date. That's 3 weeks of being one of the first !

I'm hijacking the thread, sorry guys.

Screen protector, yes or no, which one?

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
To be honest I hadn't even checked what day it was and your right very unlikely but I guess it will be around then. Perhaps the following week.

kace2006

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Your best bet is to keep an eye on John Lewis website and also benefit from thier two year electronics guarantee. Total no brainer.

Pro tip : check first thing every morning for new stock

Posted via the Android Central App

Mogster85

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
You can order both colours from the Motorola website directly now. Both claim to be "In Stock" with an estimated delivery date of Friday 7th November. I went for a natural stainless steel one. :)

agmanton1

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from Motorola.Co.uk on the 28th Oct with an expected delivery date of 17 Nov but it was dispatched today 29th and it's coming by the 4th Nov so don't be put off if they give you a delivery date that's miles away as it definately is just an estimate.

Last edited:

Mogster85

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! Hopefully mine won't be too far off then. :D

I had the same experience with the Moto X. It was dispatched almost a week ahead of the estimated delivery date with a new estimated date, which turned out out to be a day later than when it actually arrived.

EDIT: Yep, mine's dispatched too now. It's being shipped from China incidentally, and mine's got an estimated delivery date of Tuesday 4th November according to FedEx. Based on the Moto X again that could well end up arriving on Monday, but we'll see.

Bizarely, Motorola's dispatch email claims it'll get here a whole week later than FedEx's estimate!

Last edited:

HennersL

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from Motorola.Co.uk on the 28th Oct with an expected delivery date of 17 Nov but it was dispatched today 29th and it's coming by the 4th Nov so don't be put off if they give you a delivery date that's miles away as it definately is just an estimate.

I ordered one from the Motorola site on Thursday and it arrived today, woo hoo! They had estimated the 11th November, but it was dispatched that evening. Just getting the hang of it, loving it so far!

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Arrived this morning what a beautiful piece of kit. Waiting patiently for it to change and apply a system update.

Posted via Android Central App

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered yesterday, hopefully the 20th is also a placeholder.

EDIT: Shipped! FedEx says it'll be here on the 18th!

Last edited:

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine day arrived one day prior to what the email said so if you check the tracking number you will find that it is in the UK tomorrow evening.

Posted via Android Central App

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
The email said the 20th but FedEx originally said the 18th, then removed the ETA. By that I should have it on the 19th as the watch is currently in Memphis, Tennessee for some reason (SHENZHEN CN->HONG KONG CN->MENPHIS USA->MY LOCATION UK hopefully)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord