Moto X 16GB $99.99 @ Bestbuy

kholdenr

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
So could you essentially buy this phone at Best Buy and with your moto trade in offer (https://www.mototradeup.com/?q=start) get the moto x for free? I'm not sure how the mototrade up works but was looking into it because I have an old motorola phone -- would be awesome to be able to get the moto x for essentially nothing but an upgrade/activation fee from verizon!!

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
So could you essentially buy this phone at Best Buy and with your moto trade in offer (https://www.mototradeup.com/?q=start) get the moto x for free? I'm not sure how the mototrade up works but was looking into it because I have an old motorola phone -- would be awesome to be able to get the moto x for essentially nothing but an upgrade/activation fee from verizon!!

You are required to purchase the Moto X first, then ship your old Motorola phone to them. You will get a gift card in maybe 6-8 weeks.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
To receive $100 back, you'll need to purchase your new smartphone first. Then mail your used phone and valid proof-of-purchase (copy of receipt and UPC code), and they will send you a $100 Motorola Visa Prepaid Card within 6-8 weeks.

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just packed up my old Moto XPRT for the trade up today. The stipulation is that needs to be in working order.

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
So will the off-contract price drop by $100? Does anyone have any thoughts when the price may drop?

These contract deals usually don't affect best buys full retail price which is usually at least 100 higher than everyone else anyway. The jack up the retail price to make it appear you are getting a better deal when signing a contract.

Sent from my White Moto X

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh snapp. Gotta see if its within my 15 days!

Get some Monies back :p
and i work for the company lol -.-

Sadly not, otherwise my BBY Employee discount would've been used.. lol. 0.o oh wait, didnt get a discount on this phone like i did on others.. (Yet still bought it :p YAY MOTO)

mkreef

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
No, MotoMaker is not available at BestBuy.

I asked about it when I was picking up my wife's Note 3 Friday and the BestBuy "kids" working the mobile department had no idea what I was talking about -- like they didn't know it even existed.

Is this $99 price (which was rumored a while ago) going to remain permanent and eventually show up at the carriers? I was going to wait for a Verizon Moto Maker with 32GB, but for $99 it's an easy decision.

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
It's a sale from my understanding..

I just got my price adjusted (15 days from purchase at BBY), So i actually paid pure $99, no tax (they gave me the tax back lol)

mkreef

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
No longer available for shipping (it was last night).

Not available in any stores as far as I can tell (tried various major cities/states, all list unavailable).

And a few hours later, back up to $199

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak