Moto Z Force DROID Edition Order and Shipping Thread

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: I pre-ordered the Moto Z Droid Edition

Cloud service won't do it for me. I'm not paying $7/flight for wifi so I can access my own content that I can out on a phone. Or upgrade hotel wifi just so my field load up faster.

They are putting in 64-bit processors, 4-8GB RAM, quadHD displays, powerful GPU but yet they skip out on the memory and put the lowest. I have games that takes up 1.5GB. On top of movies, music, and photos, 32GB will be eaten up real quick. I have 80GB full on a 128GB Nexus 6P.

I can delete stuff but my work schedule is all over the place and I might not have time to add/delete movies as I go.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Bout to say **** Verizon if I don't get my phone on the 28th. They said it will ship on the 28th not be delivered as the first 3 reps I talked to said. Now they are saying it will ship and be 2 to 3 business days until it is delivered, remind me again Wtf the point of preordering an Android phone is? Oh yeah to get it without having to go to the store the day of release, all of you know we could walk into any verizon store the 28th and pick up on but choose to pre-order. Well I'll see when it shows up and switch to att of not on Thursday at least att can deliver a pre-order the day of release.

Update: Verizon has no clue what's going on I called them back and spoke to a different rep and he said it is guaranteed on the 28th otherwise they would not have charged my card.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

My status of my preordered Z Force Droid edition just changed to shipped with a UPS tracking number.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong.... The only way for me to get the 64 gb Force is to go thru moto?
I don't see any difference between 32 and 64 except personal preference.
I just looked and the 64 gb is sold out on Moto website.

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Correct me if I'm wrong.... The only way for me to get the 64 gb Force is to go thru moto?
I don't see any difference between 32 and 64 except personal preference.
I just looked and the 64 gb is sold out on Moto website.

You're right, but some people insist its not a big deal. I prefer 64 when offered.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I haven't. But I did call Motorola because like a dummy, I didn't write down my order number since they usually are quick with email. They did in fact get my order and gave me my order number.

Yea, which is a bit laxidasical on motos part. We should have received confirmation emails. I always have gotten them previously whenever I order anything. Even from moto in the past. Even when I put in my supplied confirmation number on the moto site it says "Order not found. If recently placed, please check back later for an update." I called them and they confirmed order same day I ordered but nothing else from them. Dont see why their ordering system is screwed up

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

All of the confusion around when the pre-orders will arrive is why I just decided to wait and go into a Verizon store tomorrow.

Fernie O

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Ordered the Z Force from Verizon and mods from Motorola... expected delivery date for the mods in 8/8 😭

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

Just got email saying my force is in a truck heading to Toledo the out for delivery says end of day tomorrow is delivery.

GTS21

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Moto Z DROID Edition Order and Shipping Thread

When ordering on Verizon, can the phone be customized somehow through Moto Maker?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

When ordering on Verizon, can the phone be customized somehow through Moto Maker?

While available at Moto Maker, there is no customization at the level of previous Moto X phones. With Verizon you only get to choose base color.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

After much internal deliberation, I finally placed an order for a Moto Z Force DROID Edition and the Red nylon Style Shell. I have 8/10 as an estimate.

Last edited:

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I recieved shipping confirmation from BB today, phone will arrive tomorrow. Nothing from Moto yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia