Motorola Droid Turbo: Bugs, quirks, problems and more

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had a Droid Turbo for a couple years, and for the past couple months, when I send a picture message by text, it wants to lock up, and say I can't send the message. Once I power down and back up, all is fine. What's the cause? Anyone else had this issue? I hate having to power down all the time, and would like a permanent fix to this. Love the phone, and this is the only quirk I have ever had with it.

I've never had this issue.

Does it lock up when sending texts over WiFi only? Or does it do it on WiFi and 4G? If you could test and see if it does it on WiFi and 4G it would be a data point in an attempt to find a solution.

kaleem kaim

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi
Whenever i swap sim cards n my motorola droid turbo it just signs out of all the accounts. None of the apps that requires some form of log in work with mobile data. Some like WhatsApp & viber work with wifi but not with mobile data even if I re insert the original sim back. App like Twitter stops working altogether even with wifi & cant b logged in & I have to re install it.
Help me out if there z any solution

Raraw

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
My droid turbo doesn't speak droid like I hear other droid do !! why it and how can I fix it ? I want to hear my phone say droid.

zen45

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
you may have to set it up in "alerts" I have mine set up to say "what is your wish my master" when I receive a txt in darth vaders voice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol