Motorola Droid

JKaytheISH

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I am kinda upset about the keyboard being final.
kinda ugly.

and i wish that old rumor(typo) where it was supposed to have 16GB of internal was true.
sigh...
that would be such a dealmaker and solidify the iphone killer title

Droid420

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I am kinda upset about the keyboard being final.
kinda ugly.

and i wish that old rumor(typo) where it was supposed to have 16GB of internal was true.
sigh...
that would be such a dealmaker and solidify the iphone killer title
It does have a 16gb sd card pre installed with it I'd rather have the option to switch it out then just be stuck with what apple gives me.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
It does have a 16gb sd card pre installed with it I'd rather have the option to switch it out then just be stuck with what apple gives me.

+1

i'd rather just have to buy a ~30-40 dollar card (when/if i ever want more than 16gb) down the road rather than be forced to buy a new phone.

i have 8gb in my phone now and use maybe 2 of it...but i'm one of those people who prefer a seperate PMP and don't want to use my phone for my normal music listening and whatnot. 16gb should be plenty... :)

Droid420

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
No one is talking about app space? WTF?
Lol as long as it has more than a g1 I didn't see the ob memory on that site leak mighta missed it but you should be good on app space until its rootable i have a g1 with apps to sd and i have about 175 apps and never use more than 200mb's apps are small compared to media files

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrigo Domingues