Motorola Moto 360 orders: Shipping?

dcdttu

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered via BB, delivery to their store on Day 1. That was a mistake. It says it's shipping to the store, but they can't track it, I can't track it, and the hold on my CC just disappeared. So basically, until tomorrow, the first 'estimated delivery date' I have nothing to go on.

tstaiano

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Placed my order via Moto on release day, originally given a ship date of 9/19 (boo!)

Received an email 145AM today that it shipped...

Checked FedEx and tracking shows I'll get it tomorrow! W00t!

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine just shipped as well. Moto also just sent an email apologizing for the shipping delay and have me a code for $25 off any accessory on their site.

Posted via Android Central App

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Placed my order via Moto on release day, originally given a ship date of 9/19 (boo!)

Received an email 145AM today that it shipped...

Checked FedEx and tracking shows I'll get it tomorrow! W00t!

My shipping date is 9/19 too but mine hasnt shipped yet :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

ernest.childs

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order with Motorola on the launch date within the first 30 minutes of their site going live and I had a backorder date of 9/19. I just got an e-mail from Motorola with the following message:

"Thank you for purchasing a Moto 360 last Friday. We’re eager to send your new watch; we will even send it earlier than estimated, so keep an eye out for a shipment notification email. We also want to let you know that our website incorrectly showed an option with a light metal watch case and a black leather band, which you selected from the order screen. We are shipping you a Moto 360 with a dark metal watch case and black leather band, which you saw in your cart:"

Honestly I was clicking and refreshing so many times I couldn't tell you what I ordered, but I was trying to order the "dark metal case" with the "black leather band" so good job Moto. Just drop it in the mail!

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine from Motorola site day one at 10:05 here on the 12th. Not that bad. And FedEx delivers early.

Posted via the Android Central App

So may be tomorrow

Crimson228

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.

I ordered the Moto 360 from Motorola at approximately 10:26 A.M. PST on September 5th, 2014. I was originally planning on being online right when it went live but i overslept. However, after i submitted my order, i was given a status of "Back Ordered" and an estimated delivery date of Sept 19th, 2014. I am going out of town on the 18th and was super bummed that i may not have it before i go on my trip.

On Tuesday, September 09th, 2014 i was informed that Best Buy would be receiving more units on September 14th, 2014. Now i just want to be able to have my Moto 360 before i go on my trip. So i set up a fail safe to ensure that i will have it in time. Saying how the 14th is still a little bit a way and i have read multiple post from other consumers reporting a estimated delivery date of the 19th and received a shipping notification earlier which adjusted their estimated delivery date. I decided to wait and hope for a shipping notification before Sunday. If i didn't get on before then, then i was going to head down to Best Buy when they open and pick up a watch there. Then return [or re-sell on eBay because they are going for about $100 more than retail] the on i receive from Motorola.

Yesterday morning i decided to contact Motorola to check my order status \ check to see if i can expedite the shipment (i.e., change where it is shipping from to be closer to me and cut shipping time, pay extra for faster delivery, etc) I read that there may be an option to change where it is shipping from to expedite the arrival. Motorola confirmed that this is not true. Once an order is submitted, they cannot change any details about where it is coming from. This is what she they told me. Whether it may work for someone else or not, i don't know.

Last night i decided to check and see if maybe it had shipped yet or any update to the order status really. I went to FedEx to track by reference and input my info. Nothing came up. I kept messing around with it as it is sorta confusing. At least for me anyway. The Motorola Order Number needs to be input into the "Enter Reference" field, not the "Account Number" field. then you need you Country and Zip code. I have attached and image for clarity.

After trying a few different methods, it finally brought up my order number and shipping tracking info. I was pretty stoked! Shipped last night (Wednesday, September 10th, 2014) at 7:30 P.M. and has a estimated delivery for Friday, September 12th, 2014.

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was able to order it from best buy at the store from a sales associate. Mine will be arriving today! Apparently that was the best way to go. Not sure what the difference was though.....

Posted via Android Central App

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine Friday. After all the delay I wasn't surprised to see that the display has half a dozen stuck pixels, since that seems to be how this whole process went down. It's going back and won't be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds