Mountain time zone issue since DST?

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with their clock changing the time since we sprung forward in the mountain time zone? I had to disable my network time zone and automatic date and time setting to get it to stop switching my time 😕

Rockin my LG G2

Microspeed

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I have not lately, however on Monday I was. There is a Sprint store by where I work and I stopped in and asked. They told me that the towers in the area were still being worked on and tested and that's what was causing the issue. Tuesday I didn't have the problem anymore.

richardodn

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you using an Airave? I had to reboot mine to get to the right time. Whenever I hit a tower the time would be right. If I hit the Airave, it would be an hour off.

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Are you using an Airave? I had to reboot mine to get to the right time. Whenever I hit a tower the time would be right. If I hit the Airave, it would be an hour off.

No, I'm not using an airave but I have had this issue once before on a different phone and I wondered if it was because they changed the date of when DST happens to 3 weeks earlier and I thought maybe that's why the towers think we aren't supposed to have sprung forward yet.

Rockin my LG G2

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
My time was right, but the days showing on my calendar were wrong. I had to remove it off my home page and then replaced it and it seems right now.

Posted via Android Central App