moving pictures from S10 Plus SD card to ultra22

12wallstreet

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
I am coming from a S10 plus and had my pictures taken by the camera saved to the sd card I had installed.

I want to bring these photos to my new device and I am not sure how to do that.

Will they come over if I use Samsung Switch program to transfer all my info over?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I am coming from a S10 plus and had my pictures taken by the camera saved to the sd card I had installed.

I want to bring these photos to my new device and I am not sure how to do that.

Will they come over if I use Samsung Switch program to transfer all my info over?

Mine did.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Smart switch allows you to choose what you bring to the new device. I transferred all the pictures, vids, and music from my micro SD Card

12wallstreet

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
so If I select "everything" while using the Switch software it will include the SD card items?

Sorry, to ask I have never had to be concerned with what was on the SD card since all my phones prior had the SD slot and unfortunately S22 Ultra does not.

SpaceyO

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Plug old phone into computer, download sd pics, plug new phone into computer, transfer to new phone.

I never had luck with smart switch so I just do it manually.

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I tried both and both did transfer all my pictures but they lumped them all into yesterdays timeline. So instead of scrolling my pictures through the years its all yesterday lol

Chitown28

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
haha this is the same thing that happened to me i put all of my music and pictures to my pc from my s10 plus and then connect my s22 ultra with a usb cable to my pc and sent the pics and music to it and then i went into my gallery and it was not in order as it was on my old phone and then i ended up deleted the pics off my phone and using smart switch and it put everything back how it was. I wish i used smart switch because that whole process took so long when all i had to do it turn on wifi on both phones and transfer smh!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards