Multiple phones

canonjon

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible for me to use multiple Android phones (work and personal) at once using the same gmail account to sign into each one? I'd love to have the same content flowing to each phone...gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Thanks!
-Jon

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Part of the beauty of Android is that you can do just that. I believe even your paid apps are available on both devices.

canonjon

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. I'm getting a Droid Pro for work and will have some sort of Android device on T-Mobile's network as my personal phone. This all sounds great.
-Jon

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Part of the beauty of Android is that you can do just that. I believe even your paid apps are available on both devices.

That is true, just make sure the gmail account that you use for the market is the primary account on each phone and it shouldn't be problem. So glad I don't have to purchase apps for each phone:D

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Once you get your new phone, it will sync up with it for the first time and from there but will not erase your gmail contacts. You can always go to your gmail and export everything before you do it just incase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrynguyen102