My Pixel Fold vs Samsung Fold⁴ Review

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In my short time so far i can explain some things and difference.

I really like the Pixel Fold , price with Att 900.00 which is acceptable to me anyone paying full price definitely a No and that goes for any Foldable or phone.

Battery life i need more time , Samsung Fold has more customization/optimized apps and Pixel Fold needs standard mode option not just Multiview.

Camera is just as good as 7pro so far.

The outer screen and inner screen the pixel Fold is better by far than Samsung.

If you looking to use these foldable everyday device be careful and put insurance on them .

If anything more pops up ill add them here , i always like to get 2 more software updates and see how things are .

Pixel Fold is my new favorite device next to s23U

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
How does screen resolution compare with Samsung? How is the display in bright sunlight?
The screen in bright sunlight is good but Google has a software tweak where after a few moments it lowers automatically.. which I don't like.. I had that happen a few times when I was taking a photo and then the screen lowered on me.. Right now I'm talking into the phone in sunlight and it hasn't done it and it looks perfectly fine I'm using the phone folded right now.... And now it just lowered lmao... I think it's a thermal protection thing imo

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The screen in bright sunlight is good but Google has a software tweak where after a few moments it lowers automatically.. which I don't like.. I had that happen a few times when I was taking a photo and then the screen lowered on me.. Right now I'm talking into the phone in sunlight and it hasn't done it and it looks perfectly fine I'm using the phone folded right now.... And now it just lowered lmao... I think it's a thermal protection thing imo
Pixels are known to lower the brightness with software i guess to prevent screen damage even though it has pretty good specs for maximum Brightness probably more so than Samsung.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
When screen open go to those settings
Where ? Lol
d5dbe4b28f2df03a4a52a6bc3bb756d3.jpg
fee693aa7c631b4636afc6136d003e8d.jpg
7dcbb990f8ed66dcc7b66700568da49f.jpg