my play store has stopped working..

strskysun1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: my play store was stoped working..

A factory reset should be a last resort, John, not a first step. Spiral and Perv are on the right track.

In Settings / Application manager, scroll all the way to the right, then scroll down until you find downloads. If it is marked as disabled, tap that row, tap the enable button, exit and try the Play store again.

If it's not disabled, or you did the above and it still won't work. scroll down to Google Play store, tap that row, and tap the Clear cache button, then the Force stop button. Exit, and try the play store again. If it still doesn't work, repeat but tap Clear data, then Force stop.

If none of the above works, let us know and we'll try something else.

d_vt

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: my play store has stopped working... Because no internet connection

My galaxy 4 cannot open play store. It opens a screen when I click on play store where I see Redeem, Settings, Help & Feedback, About Google. Then it says no internet connection even I can open my email or others which require Internet.

Please help
Thank you
Thien

Misstaylor28

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Help I have tried just about everything and keep getting an error. I have went to the applications and clear cache and cleared data to no avail. what else can i do besides factory reset. I cannot get apps or themes for my Samsung Galaxy 6+ edge.

M McFall

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Everything has been working fine until a week ago.

Motorola Droid 4
CM 13.0
Goggle Play 6.9.15.g - all
Browser - FireFox
I am unable to download from G.Play or from the CM nightly update site or directly from the Internet via browser.

Have tried all of the above, except a factory reset. Have also tried going back to an earlier version of G.Play and also previous version of CM 13.0 that have been worked without issue. I've tried clearing cache and data, deleting my Google account, hard reboot and restoring my Goggle account from within the G.Play Store app. Nothing.

When I try to download an update to an existing app or a new app, the download shows that it is starting but always times out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201