My quick settings menu did not update with lollipop.

threadx2003

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
My quick settings menu did not update with lollipop. I still have the same blue background as I did before on the quick settings menu.
And I have no flashlight option in the menu. I have looked at the images of the new quick settings menu on the web and mine does not look that way, it still looks the same. Does anybody know why?
I would like to get my flashlight back, as it disappeared from the home screen when I updated to lollipop. I have a Version S5.

Kathir Vel1

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
My quick settings menu did not update with lollipop. I still have the same blue background as I did before on the quick settings menu.
And I have no flashlight option in the menu. I have looked at the images of the new quick settings menu on the web and mine does not look that way, it still looks the same. Does anybody know why?
I would like to get my flashlight back, as it disappeared from the home screen when I updated to lollipop. I have a Version S5.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
You may try just a reset, if that doesn't resolve it, then clear system cache. Cleaning system cache will not cause data loss. If cleaning cache doesn't resolve it then as a last resort do a factory reset, this will cause data loss so backup your data first.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny