My Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy! How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

help, my Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy.!

I've tried restarting. I've pulled the battery for 5 minutes, put it in, and restarted. I've tried uninstalling the last app I updated. I've tried restarting the phone while pushing a crazy combo of buttons. Nothing is working. It's REALLY frustrating to not be able to use any of my apps. What can I do? It happened out of no where. Not sure how it even got into Safe mode to begin with!

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: help, my Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy.!

I've tried restarting. I've pulled the battery for 5 minutes, put it in, and restarted. I've tried uninstalling the last app I updated. I've tried restarting the phone while pushing a crazy combo of buttons. Nothing is working. It's REALLY frustrating to not be able to use any of my apps. What can I do? It happened out of no where. Not sure how it even got into Safe mode to begin with!
Google "how to fix stuck buttons?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat