My time of the month

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've got 4 days left in my billing cycle and I'm at 2.5 gb and haven't received the throttling threat yet. Time to start gobbling up that data I guess.

Its gotten quiet lately and I haven't seen too many folks complaining about being throttled...has everyone controlled their usage, not being throttled or too soon to tell?

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that the throttling was getting better. Download speeds were going back up. Slowly though. Not 100% on that though as I haven't been throttled yet.

Reactions: jess.hickey

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
One and a half days left and I'm at 4+ gb and no threatening text about throttling yet. I got the message last month at 3.5gb and was throttled at 4 gb.

My concern with this now is you just don't know when and where or if you are gonna be throttled.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Email, slingbox, tunein radio, Pandora, Google music (from the cloud), web browsing, all pic uploaded to Google and dropbox, Google docs...you know, all the stuff these phones were designed to do. :)

When we were given the option to go to a tiered plan a couple of years ago I said no for this reason. Everything living in the cloud was not gonna really work on a tiered plan.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rimsha