New EVO radio to INC v2.15.00.11.19

IanAck123

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
before i do this, is there anything i should worry about? can this possible go wrong and brick my phone? :( im scared! but i need better reception

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Just dont apply the radio twice and you will be fine...and i dont even thonk applying it twice is bad anymore, but its better safe than sorry

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

blakeyece

May 29, 2010
Visit site
The radio works but I'm not quite sure its flawless. I can't tell if my texts are gettin delayed because of the radio or if its my house. I have full service with stock and the evo radio ported to the inc. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone have the stock radio file? I should have backed it up but wasn't thinking.

Last edited:

IanAck123

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
The radio works but I'm not quite sure its flawless. I can't tell if my texts are gettin delayed because of the radio or if its my house. I have full service with stock and the evo radio ported to the inc. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone have the stock radio file? I should have backed it up but wasn't thinking.

how long has it been since you flashed it?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Dial *22899 let it finish it would reboot at the end... Hope that works

blakeyece

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I believe that, but I'm not sure if the radio was causing a delay or not. Is get three or.four messages all within a minute. And it was stuff from like 30 beforehand. I think that cuz to get that many messages there has to be a delay.

blakeyece

May 29, 2010
Visit site
reinstalled the rom i have now and it didnt do anything. kind of frustrating to have a 10 min delay and not be able to fix it. i did *228 options 1 and 2. tried 2 other radios.

at the same time it can be random with the delays. one minute ill get it then the next it will be 10 min and the person is mad i havent answered yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha