New member from Germany :)

Nairolf De

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my name is Nairolf (Florian just reverse ;)) and I'm from Germany. Maybe my English is not the best but I hope it gets better reading and writing at this forum.
I love Android.
I am using several android devices (LG P880, LG G2, Toshiba Excite Pro, SGT 3 10.1) and enjoy flashing new custom ROMs and install new tweaks and mods every day.
I'm from M?nster, North Rhein Westphalia, one of the biggest City's in NRW and the official German bicycle city.
I'm glad about answering questions and get helped with mine.
Sorry again for my bad English!

Sent from my LG-P880 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Nairolf (Florian just reverse ;)) and I'm from Germany. Maybe my English is not the best but I hope it gets better reading and writing at this forum.
I love Android.
I am using several android devices (LG P880, LG G2, Toshiba Excite Pro, SGT 3 10.1) and enjoy flashing new custom ROMs and install new tweaks and mods every day.
I'm from M?nster, North Rhein Westphalia, one of the biggest City's in NRW and the official German bicycle city.
I'm glad about answering questions and get helped with mine.
Sorry again for my bad English!

Sent from my LG-P880 using AC Forums mobile app

Welcome to the forums!
Which device of yours is your favorite?
No worries about your English. You write it better than some who claim it as their primary language.

Nairolf De

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I mainly use the G2 and the Toshiba tablet, because they are both performing very well and got great displays. The other devices are just secondary, also for trying new thing's without getting crazy if they break.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I mainly use the G2 and the Toshiba tablet, because they are both performing very well and got great displays. The other devices are just secondary, also for trying new thing's without getting crazy if they break.

Always good to have what I call 'test devices'...:)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome nairolf, I lived in Ulm for a time when I was younger (US army base).

Such a beautiful country. The Munster church was breath taking to say the least as well as many other places

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

Nairolf De

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I haven't seen the church yet but I read the Wikipedia article just now. Here in M?nster we got many beautiful churches :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi