New Nexus?

DC Damien

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Motorola or HTC would be my first choices. But I'm increasingly more disappointed with Verizon than any of the manufacturers.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
My question about the people on verizon that want another nexus.. do you truly trust Verizon with your android experience considering how well or how badly its been handled thus far?

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
HTC is my number one choice second is higher build quality Samsung but I would give Asus try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
My question about the people on verizon that want another nexus.. do you truly trust Verizon with your android experience considering how well or how badly its been handled thus far?

Honestly Panda, Ill deal with their shenanigans for their network. I'll still buy Nexus if I think it fits my needs. At least now we know what we are getting into instead of wishful thinking. A Verizon Nexus, not a unlocked Nexus, if that makes sense.

Reactions: AZDROIDX

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't mind seeing HTC get another crack at the nexus. Maybe CDMA/GSM like the Rezound that way one model fits all. After that Moto, but only because I still think of my OG Droid fondly. Either way, solid radios and build quality and since you're taking out Sense/Blur you come away with a snappy device that should please most.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with Verizon and my GNex. I love my Nexus, and it's because I've been rooted since day one and chose what rom to install and when. Isn't that why we got a Nexus in the first place? Give me another new nexus on Verizon, I'll buy that too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see a Motorola Nexus and if GSM LTE is as good as stated Verizon might be saying goodbye to me as a customer.

dcraig

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got the GS3 on Verizon and I've never owned a Nexus device. I think once it drops on Verizon I will be selling my GS3. I want pure Google and the development that it should get! When is the rumored date for the next nexus?

cusinndzl

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to see all of the top Android OEMs work together on the next Nexus phone. It would also be awesome if Google bypassed the carriers and just offered something like what Apple does with the iPad where they sell it at unlocked and allow you to use it on a carrier of your choice.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
selling direct through the play store works for GSM models but there is still alot of involvement to get a device on a cdma carrier. Also with LTE being the new high speed standard and everyone choosing a different path to that standard the water gets even more clouded.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Anything but LG, I'm so sick of my Optimus S, they honestly couldnt have made a crappier phone

I own the Optimus V and could not disagree more.

It's a great offering for the price and is VERY durable. In this year and the amount of times I dropped it...It's amazing that it's still alive.
The screen can probably stop a 9mm bullet and dropping it from my head (Am ~5'10") results in nothing. Sure it's scuffed up around the edges, but it can reasonably run frickin Jellybean.
LG did good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene