New Priv owners, what phone(s) were you using before?

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually considering a Nexus 6 vs the Priv right now. Do you still have the Nexus 6 to compare?

Don't have one as a direct comparison but not sure what your looking for? The two couldn't be more different. The N6 is a big phone no way around it. If your into a lot of media consumption or gaming and have larger hands you'd be ok with the N6. The Priv still has a better processor than a N6. Screen size at 5.4 is still big enough and the Priv fits much better in the hand. If your into hardware keyboards the Priv is for you no doubt. I'm really enjoying mine as well as the battery life is superb for me here. Any questions let me know!

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv

Xaiux

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Don't have one as a direct comparison but not sure what your looking for? The two couldn't be more different. The N6 is a big phone no way around it. If your into a lot of media consumption or gaming and have larger hands you'd be ok with the N6. The Priv still has a better processor than a N6. Screen size at 5.4 is still big enough and the Priv fits much better in the hand. If your into hardware keyboards the Priv is for you no doubt. I'm really enjoying mine as well as the battery life is superb for me here. Any questions let me know!

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv

Well, right now I use a Z30 and Nexus 7 2013 in combination. I was thinking a Nexus 6 might replace both, or a Priv for just the Z30.

christenmartin

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I used the BlackBerry Torch before I switched over to the Galaxy Note series.

Posted via the Android Central App

The torch was my favorite smart phone! I haven't used that sucker since 2012. That was one of the reasons I wanted to try out the priv. I've been using a lumia 830.

Posted via the Android Central App

PhilR8

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
LG G3, and a Lumia 920 before that. I loved both devices but each got to a point where it was time to move on. So far I love the Priv and I look forward to keeping it for at least 18 months.

plenTpak

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I've only used slider smartphones: HTC Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Samsung Epic 4G, Motorola Photon Q, and now the BlackBerry Priv! I'll probably use it for a few years until the next keyboard phone comes out, and then we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie