New to Android..........have a lot to learn.

gangland

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm new too. the best advice I can give you is to read, read, read ..... yeah I know its alot give yourself a break and maybe go to youtube and watch a couple of vids on what u r tryn to do worked for me.. after that come back and read , read , and read... if u got any problems or Q's ask tha forum someone is always here to help.....READ READ READ

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that's the first step. Get to know the phone first, and know it well. Then read up on how to root. And again. Then root!

gangland

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that's the first step. Get to know the phone first, and know it well. Then read up on how to root. And again. Then root!

If he wants to root his phone I think he already knows the phone. and to get to know his phone he still must read and have hands on with. It. * mind over matter * READ, READ , READ

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thats's what I did. I didn't even use my phone stock for more than a couple of minutes. I rooted it as soon as I got home. Happy trails.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to A/C. That was one of the first thing I did as well. But then again, I've been around Android devices long enough to help others out and I didn't even have the device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak