Next line of Evo's?

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody heard of Sprint releasing a new line of Evo's? Just curious to find out what the new Evo will look like and what it will do.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
we should find out this month. that is usually when we find out sprints summer phones. probably something along the lines of the HTC Endeavor but the battery is too small and no sd card :(

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
With 32 GB of storage not having an SD card is a non issue for 99% of users. Those are some pretty good looking specs and I wouldn't mind getting an Evo that is similar.

porpherion

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
With 32 GB of storage not having an SD card is a non issue for 99% of users. Those are some pretty good looking specs and I wouldn't mind getting an Evo that is similar.

While I agree with this being a non-issue for most users, I have two 32GB and a 64GB sd card that I always carry and am constantly having to switch out depending on if I am listening to music, wanting to watch a movie, or trying to read a book. So having no sd slot on any phone is a deal breaker for me.

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see 32gb or 64gb of internal memory with maybe option of a 32gb sd card. I would also like to see a better camera. Maybe a 12mp camera. A little better battery. Definitely an HDMI port. I'm not sure if I want 3d again or not. It's fun to use but I don't need it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The Evo line it self is prolly done. Like someone said up farther. The newer phone will replace this line. Thats if Sprint even gets it. Guess well see what happens soon.

Reactions: Lilin28

Dagnillo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't care about the 3D (although the few times I used it, it was pretty cool) I just want decent battery life and a way better camera (like the Galaxy S and S II has). Those are about my only complaints on the EVO 3D. It would also be nice if they bumped up the DPI or whatever so you can actually read the text on the screen. If they make the screen any higher of a resolution I think they will have to do that anyway.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a phone with the same specs as my 3D, except with a normal camera and LTE. So pretty much any specs would be OK with me.

I've never used the 3D - I got this phone as an insurance replacement for my EVO 4G.

I would prefer a microSD slot so I wouldn't have to reload all of my music - but i suppose a couple hours on the computer isn't a complete deal breaker.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332