[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought myself a Galaxy Nexus as a late birthday present to myself! Fel?z Navidad!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

nsnsmj

May 26, 2011
Visit site
My most recent and only Android device purchase is a Nexus S. It's all I could afford at the time. And probably one of the only things I could afford today. That was about a year ago, and the poor thing already seems to be on it's last legs. :( I love the thing though. It's served me well.

m0nti13

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy SIII - for the wife, full price on Verizon because i'll never give up my unlimited data. (I guess technically it's "her" unlimited data.)

Adelie

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Huwawei u8300
I only had a simple cell I could call and send text messages with. My brother bought his first smart phone, the cheapest, a Huwawei u8300 with a 2,6? screen. He recommended it and I thought it could be a good idea since it was cheap and he could help me with its functions. I bought one but too late realized that I just can?t get over my resistence over the resistive screen. We just don?t match since I don?t seem to have the right touch. Therefore I?m still using my old cell.
A Nexus 7 would be a amazing improvement with its much larger easily read capacitive screen but still small enough to hold in one hand. Bonus is that my brother could still help me familiarize with it and come to my rescue when I?m in trouble since he now also has a tablet. It would be great to be able to access Internet on the go instead of my stationary computer.

Derek1267

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
The last Android device I bought was the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. I love this phone to death and I would love to give him another Nexus buddy :)

willy.morgan

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was my wonderful Galaxy Note II. It's the first phone that I've bought in the past five years where I didn't mind at all the 2-year contract......I'm in 5.5" of Quad Core Jelly Bean heaven.

dennislaska

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a nexus 4 last Sunday. I couldn't wait.
Really picked it up. I ordered one on Nov. 27th from the play store with a 4-6 week wait.
Found a 8 GB brand new sealed on eBay in my city. Met with the nice guy at a coffee shop a few hours later. And I'm hooked. Love the nexus line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk