Nexus S free at Best Buy on 8/3/11

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you bought the Nexus S at a Sprint store, can you take it back to Best Buy for a refund on the money? Mine was purchased last week as a gift from my boyfriend, but he bought it at the Sprint store near his work and added me onto his plan. He paid $99 for a 2 year contract I think??

As long as you are within your thirty days you can return the device to sprint for a refund.You cannot return the phone to best buy if you bought it from sprint. Just head to sprint then make a pit stop to best buy.

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
As long as you are within your thirty days you can return the device to sprint for a refund.You cannot return the phone to best buy if you bought it from sprint. Just head to sprint then make a pit stop to best buy.

Sprint has a $35 restocking fee though if you upgraded and didn't buy the phone as a new customer.

bowmanm3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy yesterday and upgraded one of my other lines to it. they were out of the phone so they ordered it to be shipped, and it is already out for delivery this morning for me :). I will be trying it out to see if I like it better than the Epic I have now. If I like it I will switch it over to my line, If not then I will probably sell it, as the line I upgraded is a home line that only needs a basic phone.

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm an Evo 4g owner but my girlfriend just upgraded from a BB to the Nexus S yesterday. I must say I'm a tad bit jealous, I love the phone so far.

evoshift11

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
This deal ($0 at BB) is only for new customer right? An upgrade for an existing line is still $99? Just upgraded from the Evo Shift couple of days ago for $99.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
This deal ($0 at BB) is only for new customer right? An upgrade for an existing line is still $99? Just upgraded from the Evo Shift couple of days ago for $99.
Yesterday it was free across the board. Looks like today it's back to being free only for new contracts or new lines, otherwise it's 99 dollars.

Goldenbrown

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried and was going to upgrade 2 lines, but my upgrade wasn't until sept. 1, and sprint wouldn't move the upgrade past august 18th. Bumper!

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
If you bought the Nexus S at a Sprint store, can you take it back to Best Buy for a refund on the money? Mine was purchased last week as a gift from my boyfriend, but he bought it at the Sprint store near his work and added me onto his plan. He paid $99 for a 2 year contract I think??

I got mine on the launch day at a Sprint store. Paid the full $200!
Seeing the price drop so quickly kind of sucks. . . BUT. . .
I called Sprint and expressed my displeasure considering the price started dropping so soon after it came out, and right after my 30 days were up. . . They credited my account the difference!!!
I will add that I have been with Sprint for 12 years and I don't know how much they take that into account but I do make sure and let them know that when ever I'm trying to get them to do something like this for me!

cjitty

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
this was a no brainer. Bought my phone 3 weeks ago for $99 at BB..called to be sure this past Wed and went right down there with receipt and the $99 plus tax went right back on my credit card as a credit..free phone for me. I was an upgrade customer, not new customer like most of these free deals....gotta love best buy policies (when they work in your favor)

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
this was a no brainer. Bought my phone 3 weeks ago for $99 at BB..called to be sure this past Wed and went right down there with receipt and the $99 plus tax went right back on my credit card as a credit..free phone for me. I was an upgrade customer, not new customer like most of these free deals....gotta love best buy policies (when they work in your favor)

Wow, that's good. I couldn't get either best buy to give me the 149.99 on launch for my upgrade; but, was able to get it for the line I added. (Not being a "NEW" customer).

I knew deals like these would be coming around shortly after; but, I just couldn't wait any longer to get rid of that Epic, lol. I technically got my phones for free since I cashed out my credit card rewards for cash. ;). $300 I could have back right now, though.

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Sprint 4g Nexus S now available for 1 penny at Amazon.com

Doesn't include upgrades unfortunately.

I got my wife a Nexus S for free from Best Buy and I am really liking the phone a lot. I will probably get one if the deal comes up again. I can always sell my Epic.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk