Nfl Mobile app

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
There is an app that will work around it I just forgot what is was though might have to Google it or Bing it I remember seeing it on ac or on the reviews for the NFL app in the play store

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't the use of this app cost money with Verizon? When it was on Sprint it was free, now there is a charge?

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hell... I'd like to simply be able to log in. Have tried everything, but there is an issue on Verizon side which is not allowing me to authenticate. I have had tickets in to customer service since July.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes this year every one pays for live games n redzone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't the use of this app cost money with Verizon? When it was on Sprint it was free, now there is a charge?

It's not the App that costs, it's the streaming video that costs. It doesn't always charge though, sometimes it's free, others you have to pay. Never is it making any sense though... But, hey, that's business.... I guess.

As for putting it on the TV, I don't know, but, if you do, you'll have to keep the phone near you or keep getting up and going to it because every 5 minutes or so you have to press a button that says you're still there.

wiscottsin

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Any way to mirror this app to the tv?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I tried to watch the Packers/Bears game using the official Samsung HDMI device and could not get it to work. Everything would mirror except the actual game. Had to just watch it on the phone.

$@$
Sent from my SCH-I535

iluvmay

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
some apps are specifically blocked to make sure you don't do the things you really want to do...if you really want to watch football on your tv from your phone...i use
firstrowsports.eu

this streams all the games, but the catch is that you have to fight off all the ads that block the screen and kill any other windows it opens in the background that may have audio enabled ads that will interfere. other than that i've watched three games this season that way and i haven't any problems doing it. Good luck.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
some apps are specifically blocked to make sure you don't do the things you really want to do...if you really want to watch football on your tv from your phone...i use
[link removed]

this streams all the games, but the catch is that you have to fight off all the ads that block the screen and kill any other windows it opens in the background that may have audio enabled ads that will interfere. other than that i've watched three games this season that way and i haven't any problems doing it. Good luck.

Don't forget about malware! Pretty much all of these sites that offer streaming of the games are based overseas, and many contain more that just pop-up ads. I learned this the hard way once...now I actually keep a old laptop around just for when I have to do this, and then after the game I always wipe the HDD and flash back to a good image taken prior. I know this isn't an option for everyone, but none the less, do be aware of the risk when looking for this type of content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord