Question Cannot access internet via a new SSID

groston

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
I decided to update the wireless access point (WAP) in our house. With the existing WAP, my phone (a rooted, google Pixel 7 running Android 13) connects to the internet without issue. With the new WAP, I created a new SSID, and used my phone to try to access the internet via the new SSID; but for the new SSID (under Android settings) it says ‘Saved / No internet access’. I turned on a notebook and was able to access the internet from the new SSID without issue and I was also able to access the internet via the new SSID from my wife’s Samsung Android 13 phone.

Based on some reading, and saw a bunch of suggestions. I have confirmed/tried most, but I have not (and really do not want to) reset the network settings and/or the phone.

Any suggestions as to what I can try?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Have you removed all SSIDs related to this access point (the term WAP has been ruined at this point lol)from the phone, then turned the phone and access point off for like 30 seconds then turned them back on (letting the AP finish figuring itself out and coming to terms with it's existence) and then reconnecting the phone?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos