No Nexus Announcement but White Razr Officially Announced...

JarodL

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
If stores aren't notified that they can sell it, that is just as bad as Verizon officially pushing back the launch date. Just because there is a tentative launch in their system doesn't mean they will be allowed to sell it tomorrow. You will have the same problems you did last week when people tried to check out. We need an official announcement. The fact they announced the RAZR was announced for tomorrow and not the Nexus is not promising. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we will be buying the phone tomorrow.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
If stores aren't notified that they can sell it, that is just as bad as Verizon officially pushing back the launch date. Just because there is a tentative launch in their system doesn't mean they will be allowed to sell it tomorrow. You will have the same problems you did last week when people tried to check out. We need an official announcement. The fact they announced the RAZR was announced for tomorrow and not the Nexus is not promising. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we will be buying the phone tomorrow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Verizon's system automatically pushes a delay to the next Thursday. I read that a couple times in these various threads. That along with other rumors, leaks, etc., it seems that the stores have 12/15 as the date unless they are notified again that they are NOT to sell it. This is different than being told not to sell it and wait for notification to sell it -- they are selling it unless notified otherwise.

anon(512898)

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Here is video footage of verizon's pr representative after the white razr announcement:[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o&feature=related[/YT]

DBVille

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Verizon's system automatically pushes a delay to the next Thursday. I read that a couple times in these various threads. That along with other rumors, leaks, etc., it seems that the stores have 12/15 as the date unless they are notified again that they are NOT to sell it. This is different than being told not to sell it and wait for notification to sell it -- they are selling it unless notified otherwise.

I believe the system will update to allow them to sell it tomorrow, unless it is manually changed. The system was told to delay the phone last week, and it automatically puts in the following Thursday. I believe it will update the SKU to allow sales. But, as I didn't program their system, I am speculating based on previous information published here.

Reactions: DolfanCole

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I think so too. No words of not to sell it yet. I'm running to the store first thing (wife is) before they recieve that email and if they call for it back they can take it off my death grip Kung Foo grip.

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you all blind? Did you not see this photo I shared last night? End of discussion. It's coming tomorrow.
4b6e0c60-c208-feef.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Because we've never seen a date on a piece of paper turn out to be wrong.

Lol. I see how it is. Except unlike just any piece of paper, I had information to go along with it. I explained my source and why the information is credible. Again, I'm not going to ignore the information I see on a corporate email printed that I'm holding in my hand.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol. I see how it is. Except unlike just an piece of paper, I had information to go along with it. I explained my source and why the information is credible. Again, I'm not going to ignore the information I see on a corporate email printed that I'm holding in my hand.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Verizon probably plans on releasing the phone tomorrow, like they were planning last week, but Verizon can pull the rug out at any time.

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just like the 9th, the 15th IS the going date until we hear specifically otherwise from another corporate communication. Corporate pulled the 9th release date on the 8th, but today's the 14th and no email has surfaced pushing the phone back again. Yet, we do have an email here before us clearly showing the 15th. Nothing so far has suggested any further delays; in fact, everything seems to suggest the 15th will be it.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Lol. I see how it is. Except unlike just an piece of paper, I had information to go along with it. I explained my source and why the information is credible. Again, I'm not going to ignore the information I see on a corporate email printed that I'm holding in my hand.

I'm not discounting your information or source, but delays happen as we saw with Dec. 9. [Knock on wood] The device could very well be planned to be released tomorrow, but still end up getting delayed again. So, your picture may be the best, most accurate, well-sourced, piece of information. But, that doesn't mean that it will happen until it does.

Gnoah

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you all blind? Did you not see this photo I shared last night? End of discussion. It's coming tomorrow. Click to view quoted image

If you have been following at all, you should be aware that yours is about the 10th "official" leaked photo specifying a date. While most of them may actually have been legitimate at the time they were written, the fact is, every one before this has been irrelevant and a failure as far as accuracy. You should appreciate the skepticism rather than calling people "blind".

mjhillman06

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Incidentally, verizonwireless.com is not selling the white Razr yet, for delivery on release day tomorrow. And has anyone heard that white Razrs are in stock at any stores? I haven't heard any such thing.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you all blind? Did you not see this photo I shared last night? End of discussion. It's coming tomorrow. Click to view quoted image

I personally have a lot of faith in your posts. You seem intelligent and have a good source.
I think a lot of people on here just want to see something announced publicly, which I don't think will happen. It would be nice since the reps would be inclined to stop lying to us. Since this communication went out yesterday, maybe we will see some different answers if we call today to make arrangements.

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
They have not been inaccurate. As you just said, at the time they were posted they were accurate. We get to see many leaked emails about release dates, however, we don't get to see the ones that are sent to push back the release. We're only getting half the story. To believe these documents have been faked or are inaccurate is ignorant.

We'll know tomorrow, but at this point we have a solid email showing tomorrow as the date. Skepticism doesn't make much sense considering everything.

Reactions: dadsterflip

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Incidentally, verizonwireless.com is not selling the white Razr yet, for delivery on release day tomorrow. And has anyone heard that white Razrs are in stock at any stores? I haven't heard any such thing.
Check the Razr forum. No one in here cares if they have stock enough to even ask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene