No notifications on Moto E

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just moved to Android from an iPhone, and I'm getting notifications on the lock screen like I'm used to no matter what I do. In Settings->Apps & Notifications->Notifications, notifications are on for all apps, and notifications on lock screen are also on. The phone makes a noise every time there is a notification, but does not actually show the notification, so I have to go through every single app every single time to find out where the notification came from. The lock screen just shows the time and a few icons, never any notifications. Any idea what is going on?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Moto phones include a feature Peek Display that let you see and interact with the notifications while the device is still locked. It's different than the Lock screen and you set your preferences in the Moto app - Moto Display.

This feature works when you pick the phone up and holding any of the notification icons included there will give you more details. You access the lock screen when you press the power button. See this Moto support page for more details.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/151159

I would recommend you to create an account so you can reply on this thread.