Not getting daily emails for new threads

wenglish98

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My daily email listing of new threads stopped working some time last year, and I'm hoping I can get some admin attention to get it working again. Android Central is my main source of phone information and I am feeling left out :D

I believe emails are still coming in for replies to a thread (if I subscribe to it), but I can't be sure as I am not subscribing to threads any more since they are not being emailed, and any old threads that I subscribed to have naturally fizzled out.

Things I have tried:
Unsubscribing and re-subscribing (daily emails) to each forum
Completely delete my account (wenglish#AC which was left over from when this forum moved a few years ago)
Create a new account (the one I'm posting from now)

The only thing that I did not change is the email address associated with my Android Central account. I have searched my gmail filters to make sure the emails aren't getting tossed out (and the fact that replies to subscribed threads are coming in to my email suggests that filtering isn't happening).

I don't use the Android Central app (or any other app) for reading these fora. I simply pick a forum I am interested in, and subscribe to it with daily email listing each new thread. Then I sit back and wait for the emails to come in. For any interesting thread I subscribe to the thread with daily emails.

In a pinch I would be willing to try "through my control panel only" and go look at the control panel daily, but ... I can't find my control panel (I searched my profile for "control panel" and "cp" and I can't find it.

Another observation - I was trying to find the thread I created about this some time last year. It's not listed in Your menu > My threads (perhaps that list is date-limited), but the kicker is I search the forum for my username and I get something like 1-15 of 27 results found, without a way to get to results 16-27 (there is no 'next page' button). This is on Chrome on Windows 10 if that helps.

Any help would be appreciated. Including someone (anyone) saying "it works for me" :)

Thanks.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you are in the right place. Hang tight - I'll show this to some Ambassadors/Moderators and we'll get back to you!

wenglish98

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure if someone fixed this or it fixed itself, but I am now getting the emails for new threads again (started last night).

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174