Question Note 20 ultra

Derekchandler72

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello all I hope someone can help me with this issue I have a note 20 ultra and I have a issue with when I'm on a call the key pad gets touched by my face and it makes the phone try and call all different numbers and caricatures on the phone while in a call I have contacted Samsung but they were no help with this they told me to go to a o2 see if they can help so I'm now hoping that someone can help me fix this or sort a setting somewhere any information or help would be appreciated...

Derekchandler72

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi all Many thanks for you're help and messages on this issue I've tried to check the proximity Sensor with diagnostic and it doesn't seem to pickup my hand I will try again and I've also been looking for the settings mentioned in messages and I can't find it for the life of me may be I'm missing it I'll have another look

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all Many thanks for you're help and messages on this issue I've tried to check the proximity Sensor with diagnostic and it doesn't seem to pickup my hand I will try again and I've also been looking for the settings mentioned in messages and I can't find it for the life of me may be I'm missing it I'll have another look
You tested in battery care ?
You can also try safe mode this will turn off all 3rd party apps to see any of those were responsible

Reactions: J Dubbs

Derekchandler72

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
You tested in battery care ?
You can also try safe mode this will turn off all 3rd party apps to see any of those were responsible
Hi mustang7757

Yes I've tested it in battery care and phone diagnostic tested all features and sensors and proximity Sensor is coming up as normal when tested and I've also managed to now turned off the double tap to turn screen on .? See if this helps fingers crossed thanks to all for the help

Reactions: mustang7757