Note 4 Spigen case, GLAStR came in the mail today. also update on Best Buy

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, no Note 4 that I can slap these bad boys on.

The glass protector looks slick and the case is nice. It's a slim version and I was expecting it to be still big which I am glad it's not.

Called up Best Buy and stopped in too, saying I got an email that my preorder is ready for pick up. :)

They said they have them in the back but are not allowed to sell them until the 17th.

What kind of BS is that??? Sh!t if I was a business wouldn't I want to get that money made now???

So pissed. I guess it'll be the 17th then.

Last edited:

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: Spigen case and GLAStR came in the mail today

It's hard to believe if they have the phones in stock they're not selling them. You'd think Samsung would want to get them out on the market ASAP with the number of new iPhones being sold.

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

I looked the manager in the eye (who didn't even ask to see the email) with 100% confidence that I got the email. He said they got them in yesterday but corporate is not letting them sell until the release date. He looked very confident too in saying they have them.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Spigen case, GLAStR came in the mail today. also update on Best Buy

Sadly, no Note 4 that I can slap these bad boys on.

The glass protector looks slick and the case is nice. It's a slim version and I was expecting it to be still big which I am glad it's not.

Called up Best Buy and stopped in too, saying I got an email that my preorder is ready for pick up. :)

They said they have them in the back but are not allowed to sell them until the 17th.

What kind of BS is that??? Sh!t if I was a business wouldn't I want to get that money made now???

So pissed. I guess it'll be the 17th then.

Did you really get an email from Best Buy or were you just lying?

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

I looked the manager in the eye (who didn't even ask to see the email) with 100% confidence that I got the email. He said they got them in yesterday but corporate is not letting them sell until the release date. He looked very confident too in saying they have them.

Let's see the email!

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

I was lying of course just to see the reaction. At least I know now that my local best buy has them and it's any day now if corporate decides to release them earlier that my car is full of gas and I get there within minutes. LOL

Last edited:

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Any way to post them through the mobile site? I can later today for sure.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

The GlassTr looks like the Zagg glass for the S5. I hate those big cut outs. :'(

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Actually, the cutouts are very small.. See attached photos._XT10925.JPG

Attachments

• _XT10921.JPG
    _XT10921.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 99

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Got my Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen protector from China yesterday. This is the same brand I have on my Note 3 for 11 months, it has been flawless. No use opening it up now, because I have no Note 4 yet!!:'(

BillGastonJr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

I ordered the same items GLAS.tR SLIM and the Neo Hybrid from Amazon, and still have a October 30th ship date. I ordered on September 24th the same day I ordered my note (I will have the note on Monday as per UPS).

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Maybe the particular color case you ordered is not yet available and is holding up the order because I ordered the GLAS.tR SLIM on Oct. 2nd and received it yesterday.

jumpmann23

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

thanks for the pics

in regards to the screen protector, is it curved? how do you think its going to fit the note 4 with its curved edges? my main concern is that its not going to cover the whole screen