Note 5: Post Pictures Of Your Home Screen(s)

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Serious question for everyone who posts their homescreens on here. How do you post them? AC app? AC Forums app? Internet browser on a PC/Mac/Linux/etc? The reason why I'm asking is no matter what method I use, and I have used all three mentioned above, I get the same result every time - a fuzzy, noisy, color distorted image that looks far different than what the actual homescreen looks like. Has been happening to me for the past year or so. Now when I look at everyone else's homescreens on here, they look superb, undistorted, etc.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Serious question for everyone who posts their homescreens on here. How do you post them? AC app? AC Forums app? Internet browser on a PC/Mac/Linux/etc? The reason why I'm asking is no matter what method I use, and I have used all three mentioned above, I get the same result every time - a fuzzy, noisy, color distorted image that looks far different than what the actual homescreen looks like. Has been happening to me for the past year or so. Now when I look at everyone else's homescreens on here, they look superb, undistorted, etc.
I only use Tapatalk.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Tapatalk is out of the question for me, we discussed this before. I just don't like it at all.

There shouldn't be this kind of discrepancy in images uploaded though. Maybe I'm the only one seeing it?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk is out of the question for me, we discussed this before. I just don't like it at all.

There shouldn't be this kind of discrepancy in images uploaded though. Maybe I'm the only one seeing it?
Well AC app and AC forum is broken basically worst app ever.

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I take a screenshot of home screen and email it to myself. Save it to the PC and use AC website. Works great.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I use Imgur....

Album of wallpapers I use or have used in the past... Notrega's Wallpapers - Album on Imgur

Simple black right now...
oW3EisQl.png

Nsh222

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
This is my Homescreen. Like it this way. It is a but closer to stock Android than touchwiz. Although the icons can be changed to pure Android. This is how I prefer.

http://m.imgur.com/HmdkyaO

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-01-11-05-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-11-05-35.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 379

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how to change a name for a url short cut to home screen so instead of saying www. Ect it will saying like Facebook or something

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie