Note 9 to Pixel 3 XL??

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sending my Note 9 back for manufacturer warranty repair for the camera zoom not functioning properly.

That being said, I have been missing my pixel 2 XL since switching to the Note 9 last year and I am thinking of getting rid of the Note 9 when I get it back and going back to Pixel.

I miss stock Android, the amazing Pixel camera and just the overall environment. The Note 9 camera was good but still lacked compared to the Pixel IMO.

Your opinion, should I pick up a Pixel 3 XL now or wait it out for the 4?

And are you enjoying your Pixel 3 still!?!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Awesome device that just works no issues at all. Being a former Samsung user I would never go back. With the pixel you get three years of updates and you get them when they are released. Go for it, it's a great move.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Awesome device that just works no issues at all. Being a former Samsung user I would never go back. With the pixel you get three years of updates and you get them when they are released. Go for it, it's a great move.
Thanks! I have the Pixel XL and Pixel 2 XL still and loved them both. I want to get back into Pixel because I miss it haha. Currently using my Pixel XL now while the note 9 is in for repair and even this "old" phone makes me feel warm and fuzzy haha

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I would wait for the Pixel 4. The 3XL is a great device, but in my opinion, not worth the high price tag compared to the features of your current note 9. However, you may purchase at a discount as I've seen discounted prices on various occasions for Pixels.

qtrxist

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I am currently on Note 9, but I have a Pixel 3. I find myself switching every other day it's ridiculous!
Camera, Note 9. It is no secret, once that gcam is installed, it is hard to beat. Then pen, audio jack, spay, memory size, display quality.

I love the Pixel3 though, size is soo perfect. (Not the XL). Google apps are so good i had to apk most to my N9. I have to admit I am paying premium on Mr. Number on N9. The speaker is sooo good. Monthly updates.

Not helpful post but for me N9. But ****, i bring the pixel on a daily anyway because it is a fun phone! I can just do more on the N9 so my sim stays there.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I am currently on Note 9, but I have a Pixel 3. I find myself switching every other day it's ridiculous!
Camera, Note 9. It is no secret, once that gcam is installed, it is hard to beat. Then pen, audio jack, spay, memory size, display quality.

I love the Pixel3 though, size is soo perfect. (Not the XL). Google apps are so good i had to apk most to my N9. I have to admit I am paying premium on Mr. Number on N9. The speaker is sooo good. Monthly updates.

Not helpful post but for me N9. But ****, i bring the pixel on a daily anyway because it is a fun phone! I can just do more on the N9 so my sim stays there.
My phone is my lifeline to everything. I haven't had a PC for years because I run everything from my phone. Bills, smart home, text and calls, camera, entertainment, printing etc. Everything from my phone. That's one big selling point for my note 9. It's insanely fast, has SD card and is a beast overall. However I enjoy the Pixel experience daily much much better and I think the camera is still better in the Pixel.

I know what you mean by you keep your sim in your note 9 but bring your Pixel. Really I would be do the same thing.

usedtolovephones

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
Seeing that you don't keep a PC, I would say keep the Note 9. I don't know how you use your phone but with the Note you can just about do anything. Signing and editing documents comes to mind first because that's what PC's have over phones; file sharing and editing.

If it was up to me, I would keep the Note and give it a Pixel feel with the launcher etc.

But if I absolutely had to get the Pixel I would definitely wait for the 4. 3xl's design is going to get outdated as soon as the 4 comes out. Plus, so many cameras on the 4. Just imagine. They pull off this stuff with one what will they do with four?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani