Note series screen size

road_kill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
So for the trend of the Note series Samsung seems to always go bigger and bigger. So here is the question: Is 5.7 inches the right height for the Note series or should it be bigger, smaller, or the same from here on out?

Now my personal opinion is that 5.5 - 5.7 should stay the max height, no bigger. I mean it is a Note not a tablet. Your thoughts.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe they will stay at 5.7. They did for the Note 3 and the Note 4 so .. I believe they found that sweet spot.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have large hands and long fingers. The Note 4 is at absolutely the maximum size I feel I could comfortably use with one hand, and even with my big piano fingers I use the "half screen" feature on occasion when what I am trying to do isn't too fiddly (dealing with small buttons or something). Although I value a large screen (hence my Note 4 ownership), I don't think I'd want anything any bigger.

But no smaller, either! :)

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
My Note 4 feels great in my hand and in my pants/shorts front pocket. My Lumia 1520 on the other hand, while being practically the same thickness, feels like a brick in the hand and it looks like I am carrying a book in my pocket. The extra 0.3" of screen is too much. The Note 4 with it's 5.7" is MY sweet spot. Here's a comparison pic (sorry about the quality, it was taken with a sup-par iPhone 4s camera - seriously).

EDIT: Yeah, there's a reminder on my 1520's calendar about contacting AT&T about my past due bill. I am horrible, I know.
1520 and Note 4.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishek397