Now is your chance! Get out of "Note 7" free card

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
All the folks that have had bad lag, do not like the curve, easy to scratch etc- Now is your chance- Just pointing out that from the likely two billion and counting expense of Samsung, you can go to another device- no strings attached. Compared to the Note 7 though, slim pickings IMO for new devices at least:

1. 7+ People are raving about the battery life, but the N7 is an equal if you adjust the display to 1080P and limit background tasks (iOS like). Even at 1080p the N7 display wins IMO.

2. V20 Great sound DACs, battery life (apparently), signal reception and replaceable battery- but no device in sight- in spite of the launch over a week ago.

Probably staying with the N7 myself (might change view some if V20 suddenly releases), but folks that obliviously are not happy based on their posts can bail with a guaranteed working parachute :)

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh come on. If everyone replaces their N7, I can't get a first one.

Get the iPhone 7. It's very popular. A coworker got a 6 and couldn't get into apple or get them on the phone because the 7 is so popular (or something's up).

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
All the folks that have had bad lag, do not like the curve, easy to scratch etc- Now is your chance- Just pointing out that from the likely two billion and counting expense of Samsung, you can go to another device- no strings attached. Compared to the Note 7 though, slim pickings IMO for new devices at least:

1. 7+ People are raving about the battery life, but the N7 is an equal if you adjust the display to 1080P and limit background tasks (iOS like). Even at 1080p the N7 display wins IMO.

2. V20 Great sound DACs, battery life (apparently), signal reception and replaceable battery- but no device in sight- in spite of the launch over a week ago.

Probably staying with the N7 myself (might change view some if V20 suddenly releases), but folks that obliviously are not happy based on their posts can bail with a guaranteed working parachute :)

Will never go back to LG. THe g5 broke in 2 months and camera cracked in pocket. Have seen others where their screens broke in pocket as well.

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I returned mine today. I liked the phone but going to be tough working in an airport and have people freak out over my note. My note 4 still works great so I think I'm going to wait till note 7s or 8

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I returned mine today. I liked the phone but going to be tough working in an airport and have people freak out over my note. My note 4 still works great so I think I'm going to wait till note 7s or 8

Hate to say this, but most people won't even know you have a Note 7, let alone android.

The "s" is coming out on the 21st.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Looked around at other devices. But its just so hard to replace a "pocket pc" if sprint actually had blackberries i mightve consider the switch but i looked at the extra that come along with having a note. Samsung goodies. I dont know of any other manufacturer that gives out so many treats. Lol

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I returned mine. Going to give the V20 a shot. I like what I've seen of it so far.... If only they'd announce the release date grrr.

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
While I loved my Note 2, I am just not 100% sold on my Note 7. If it wasn't for the BOGO deal I got on our Notes plus $300 in bestbuy giftcards I would have to give back I might return them and wait to see the V20 and the Pixel/Nexus Phone. For my own selfish reasons, I was kind of hoping that the replacements wouldn't show up until October so I could see the other new phones.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I really like most of the v20, the metal back plate and still have removeable battery is nice touch and clean lines... sharp looking phone. Wish the rumored pixel phones looked that sleek. Just a big phone! Erica griffins video on it is nice.

I returned mine. Going to give the V20 a shot. I like what I've seen of it so far.... If only they'd announce the release date grrr.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Looked around at other devices. But its just so hard to replace a "pocket pc" if sprint actually had blackberries i mightve consider the switch but i looked at the extra that come along with having a note. Samsung goodies. I dont know of any other manufacturer that gives out so many treats. Lol
+$200 for some gift on their own. Wondering if they will ever give away the icon x's.

I went with s7 edge while i was waiting though i will admit that the priv caught my eye.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

And don't forget people with damaged units are getting a free ride.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Will never go back to LG. THe g5 broke in 2 months and camera cracked in pocket. Have seen others where their screens broke in pocket as well.
LOL. My wife's G5. In a case and in her back pocket.

a23a621e818dafe3cf9a89bb129c7cf3.jpg