Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 [Games, YouTube, Web Browsing]?

MiniFridge

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 [Games, YouTube, Web Browsing]

Update 2/11/2016: I decided to get the Nvidia Shield Tablet K1. Please ignore the below post. Thank you!

Hello,

After returning 2 Pixel C tablets which I thought would be my dream tablet (I didn't like it because it had some bugs and I could hear interference with the audio jack), I am looking for a new tablet. The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 seem to interest me the most. My budget is $600, but I'm fine with going much lower like the $200 Shield Tablet K1. Basically, I want to use the tablet for games such as Osmos HD (I want it to handle pretty much any Android game since my Galaxy S4 doesn't perform so well anymore), email, web browsing, reading online articles, and YouTube.

The Shield Tablet K1 looks great (and stock Android is all I need), but I don't know if I'll find the 8" screen too small. It's awkward to type on large tablets, though.

I would also like my tablet to last a long time. I don't want to end up buying a new one after 2 years. A custom ROM is important to me in the future so I can continue getting updates.

Does anyone have experience with either of them and how well they perform in games or if are they decent for web browsing? I currently use my phone, so pretty much anything would be better.

I'm leaning towards the Shield Tablet K1 right now, but I would like to hear your opinions.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174