Official CWM Recovery

theRalph

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Just saw this on XDA- Koush has added the Rezound to officially supported CWM devices. You can flash it right now in Rom Manager.

The developers haven't added their roms yet, but it will be nice to have a centralized location for rom downloads on the device.

I am currently running Cleanrom 1.6 and am very happy, but it's always nice to have CWM for backups.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Just saw this on XDA- Koush has added the Rezound to officially supported CWM devices. You can flash it right now in Rom Manager.

The developers haven't added their roms yet, but it will be nice to have a centralized location for rom downloads on the device.

I am currently running Cleanrom 1.6 and am very happy, but it's always nice to have CWM for backups.
Ah, cool. Thanks for the heads up. I had a post just yesterday saying that Koush was probably skipping over this phone, but I was dead wrong.

theRalph

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure, but this type of attention usually results in being considered for Cyanogen (unless it's a Droid Charge).

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure, but this type of attention usually results in being considered for Cyanogen (unless it's a Droid Charge).

Is that good? How will it benefit us? Will Google it and do some investigation, but input from the experts here would be good.

Still new, so not sure about all these terms.

Thanks

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The recovery flashes properly, but it seems to have a hard time creating a backup. My first attempt froze right at the beginning, and the second froze about halfway. Hmm...

eallender

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,
Just flashed the new CWM Recovery...I had Amon Ra...The CWM does not see my ext-sd..I downloaded and tried to flash Amon ra back but CWM is still there...Can someone help me ou...THX

QuistisTrepe

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
So then now that Clockwork is compatible with the Rezound, I select "Reboot into Recovery" and then at some point the option to install a custom ROM will show up?

I currently have CleanRom 1.6 sitting outside of any folders on the internal storage.

EDIT: Nevermind. Clockwork makes things so easy. I found a how-to guide on how to operate it. Found the Clockworkmod home website, saw the link to the recovery file. I figured that was the file needed to create a new recovery flashing utility for use with the app. Not sure I wanted to use the ICS thing just yet, but I loaded it onto my internal storage in just in case I feel like messing with it.

Currently using CleanRom 1.6. Wi-Fi comes up with an error though. I have an unlimited data plan, so its not tragic or anything, but still kind of annoying.

Last edited: