[Official] CyanogenMod 7 discussion

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
720P vid record, HDMwIn will get merged after cm7 final, status bar color options in cm parts (hoping here ;) ) and probably bug fixes we havent even noticed :p

soonsoon

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Damn...I spoke too soon lol. Video camera wont record!! Froze and then force close. Can someone confirm same issue on #30 please. First time I've had this issue. Photo camera works great. Thanks.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Damn...I spoke too soon lol. Video camera wont record!! Froze and then force close. Can someone confirm same issue on #30 please. First time I've had this issue. Photo camera works great. Thanks.

Having the same problem. Records for 3 seconds, stops and then force close. I also notice the video does show up on the SD card but it says can't play video

Last edited:

pigfqr

Banned
Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
ok let me preface this post with: "Yes, I may be a redneck". That being said does anyone know how to get the Sprint Nascar Mobile app for CM7? If you follow their procedure, they say that you don't have a compatible phone. Of course your phone is compatible, you just happen to be running a slightly different OS. Any ideas? Do I just need to get a hold of the APK?

Thanks!

wcdove24

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
So with that being said, is there going to be a fix for the front camera so that we can use apps like Fringe or Tango. That's "ONLY" thing that I miss from the Sense OS.

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
So with that being said, is there going to be a fix for the front camera so that we can use apps like Fringe or Tango. That's "ONLY" thing that I miss from the Sense OS.

Hmmm...My front camera works great with Fring. Never had a problem and I'm on build #30

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I just updated the HDMwIn app in the market today version 1.2.1 and im getting cable unplugged error. It was working all week before the update now nothing. Anyone else?

UPDATE: I reinstalled it and now it works fine...maybe it had a brain fart...lol

T3CH9ICIAN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
any help would be great i have a friend wit evo and when sent a pic message or any message with a download content he gets a message/notification saying (Message not Download Generic Network Failure) any ideas what it is or how to fix it would b great thanks

Last edited:

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
any help would be great i have a friend wit evo and when sent a pic message or any message with a download content he gets a message/notification saying (Message not Download Generic Network Failure) any ideas what it is or how to fix it would b great thanks

My solution to this is if he is trying to download the picture while using Wi-Fi it wont work for some reason. So have him turn off Wi-Fi and just download the picture using the data network. That always works for me :D