OMG Wait Untill You Hear This One Its A Doozy, What Tier Plans?

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Now I call Verizon just to see the story im going to get today on the hot spot pricing issue and the rep said Tiered Plans??? Yes I have heard about them in the media but we at Verizon have no knowledge of such plans!!! May God strike me dead thats what the Verizon rep just told me. Could it be because of all the bad media press they are going to ditch them now and PRETEND they never announced such plans?? Now tell me this how can a Company the size of Verizon employ such imbeciles or think the public is so stupid into thinking this is all a bad dream???

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: OMG Wait Untill You Hear This One Its A Doozy, What Tier Plan

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it was just one uninformed rep you spoke with... thats all...

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com

Its gotta be just an uniformed rep, although has Verizon ever actually announced the tiered data? We all know that if they dont announce it to them it doesn't exist, look at the release dates for the TB!

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site

Verizon has not officially announced anything. Any big customer service center is not going to discuss anything until it goes live, period.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

Funny you mention this, XTC. When I was dealing with the Charge before I got this one, I called Customer Service and the lady I spoke to said "we're never getting rid of our unlimited data plan". I wanted to believe her but I knew she was either not informed or lying.

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Funny you mention this, XTC. When I was dealing with the Charge before I got this one, I called Customer Service and the lady I spoke to said "we're never getting rid of our unlimited data plan". I wanted to believe her but I knew she was either not informed or lying.

No one thinks they are getting rid of the unlimited plan.... The fuss is about what happens to new customers after July 7th.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

No one thinks they are getting rid of the unlimited plan.... The fuss is about what happens to new customers after July 7th.

I'm just stating what the lady said, that's all.

But I agree, you're going to see a lot of upset potential customers after tomorrow.

spymaxx

May 9, 2011
Visit site

They will always have the unlimited data plan! The cost for it may go up... They may also introduce tiered plans too. Will see after tomorrow...

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

Well I called again talked to someone else and here is what I was told THIS TIME :) So I ask what is happening with the mobile hot spot tomorrow and what is is going to cost. She says well as of right now we have no idea what the plans will be, your free trial will end today. I say will there be a 2 gb cap for $30 or are they giving the early users unlimited service. She says hmmm I have herd unlimited let me put you on hold. Comes back 5 minutes later to say well ahhh we don't know call tomorrow. I say well what if I want to use my hotspot past midnight and its turned off cant you sign me to a plan now?? ahhhhh nooo we have no idea what the plans will be....ODD response at best. It almost seems like they are re thinking this whole data tier thing and might be back peddling now.

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

If u are an existing long time VZ customer. I wouldnt worry to much. Just to let u in on a lil secret. I just bought a DC for my g/f and inquired about her getting an unlimited voice data and asked about her employee discount. I was informed that no emp discount with that plan.
But wait here is where it gets good, the rep switched me over to the 4000 minute plan fam share plan, which they do still have for their long time customers.
I just sad all that to say this if u have been with VZ for a while probably no need to worry

Chris2183

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

Verizon has not officially announced anything. Any big customer service center is not going to discuss anything until it goes live, period.

Strange, I figured they did since my local news station did a story on it yesterday. I didnt pay it a whole lot of attention as they were just repeating what I already seen elsewhere.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore